Office of Advancement
The Academy of the Holy Angels, the oldest private school in Bergen County, was founded in 1879 in Fort Lee, NJ by the School Sisters of Notre Dame. Although the Academy’s campus relocated from Fort Lee to Demarest, NJ in 1965, their vision, interest in a global curriculum and focus on the empowerment of young women remains steadfast. AHA is proud to have a 135-year history of being an academic institution where students from various communities, ethnic backgrounds and religious affiliations are welcomed and celebrated for their diversity.
The Office of Advancement works to support the Academy’s mission, financial health and relationships with alumnae. The Director oversees all donations and gifts (monetary and gift-in-kind), the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns and Angelic Evening.