FACTS Policy Information
FACTS Tuition Management Program
It is the policy of the Academy of Holy Angels that all student* families must register for the FACTS Tuition Management Program.
- FACTS is an easy and convenient automatic payment plan made through your checking or statement savings account. The plan will authorize your financial institution to make automatic monthly payments to FACTS on a specified day each month (5th or 20th). The tuition for the 2017-2018 academic school year may be paid through different payment schedules according to your choosing. These include: Pay in Full, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly (the pay period begins in July and ends in April, i.e. ten month plan). Please note that incoming students who plan to have multi-family FACTS’ Agreements must have both guardians registered with FACTS before the agreements may be activated.
- Please follow this link if you are not registered with FACTS, please click here to register »
- If you currently have a FACTS Agreement, you are considered a re-enrolling student family. Re-enrolling student families will automatically have their current FACTS Agreements rolled over for the 2017-2018 academic school year and the non-refundable re-registration fee of $350 will automatically be remitted on May 10, 2017.
- If you have an incoming sibling(s) please contact the Tuition Office at (201) 768-7822 x 245 so that the new student information may be added to your existing FACTS Agreement.
- You will receive re-enrollment information directly from FACTS which will allow you to make any other changes or updates to your agreement for the 2017-2018 academic school year.
- Please contact the Tuition Office if your daughter(s) is not returning to AHA so that your FACTS Agreement may be terminated.
- IMPORTANT:The following fees will be automatically remitted through your FACTS Agreement on June 12, 2017:
- Technology Fee in the amount of $850, Parents Guild Dues in the amount of $50 and Graduation Fee in the amount of $300 (Seniors only). These fees will not be reflected in your Confirmation Letter from FACTS as they will be added after Agreement finalization.
Facts Tuition Management Payments
- If you are requesting a payment date change or adjustment, please call Five (5) business days prior to the date of remittance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate URGENT FACTS Payment Request in the subject line.
- Funds for tuition payments must be available Two (2) business days prior to the scheduled FACTS Remittance Date.