As technology continues to change and advance, so too, will its use as an instructional tool and creative instrument. Using integrated technology, Holy Angels’ students learn to think critically, communicate effectively, access and analyze information in order to make educated and informed decisions, and work independently and with others to solve problems.
Using the latest in convertible notebook technology, the Fujitsu Lifebook provides students with the full functions of a laptop computer combined with a multi-touch screen which can be utilized as a tablet PC. Used as an instructional tool and a creative instrument, the tablet serves as an invaluable tool in helping students expand their understanding of the world and reach the fullness of their potential.
In addition to the tablet program, AHA also features:
- Mac lab with equipment and software for graphic design, engineering, and architectural design
- 3D printing for use in the arts and sciences
- Google Apps for Education, providing web-based email, calendar, cloud storage, and collaborative study
- Language Lab for World Languages
- Multimedia systems in every classroom with ceiling-mounted projectors