Class of 2016
- Class size: 140
Composite SAT (89% tested) 1130/1716
- Critical Reading - 569
- Math - 561
- Writing - 568
- Composite ACT (64% tested) 26
- 39% of the Class of 2016 was admitted to at least one Tier 1 (Most Competitive) college.
- 72% of the Class of 2016 was admitted to Most Competitive or Highly Competitive Colleges or Universities.
- 65% enrolled in AP courses
- Awarded $20 million in Scholarships and Grants.
- 29,335 hours of community service completed.
Class of 2016 Acceptances Include:
Barnard College of Columbia U
Carnegie Mellon University
East Carolina University
Miana University of Ohio
St. John's University
University of San Francisco
West Virginia University