2014 Summer Reading - Twelfth Grade
To diversify reading, heighten interest in different subject areas and prepare students for the demands of college, all students at the Academy of the Holy Angels are required to complete a summer reading program. Unless otherwise indicated, students will be tested on the assigned works during the first full week of school.
- Students in English 1403 (High Honors) will read all three works.
- Students in English 1402 (Honors) will read the first two works.
- Students in English 1401 (College Prep) will read the first work only.
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Remains of the Day by Tazao Ishiguro
Religious Studies Department
Please choose one of the following:
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Made for Goodness by Desmond Tutu