Class of 2014
- Class size 143
- Composite SAT (91% tested) 1201/1821
- Critical Reading - 607
- Math - 594
- Writing - 620
- Composite ACT (54% tested) 26
- 52% of the Class of 2014 was admitted to at least one Tier 1 (Most Competitive) college.
- 80% of the Class of 2014 was admitted to Most Competitive or Highly Competitive Colleges or Universities.
- 68% enrolled in AP courses
- Awarded $22.5 million in Scholarships and Grants.
- 24,165 hours of community service completed.
Class of 2014 Acceptances Include:
New York University
University of Virginia
University of Pennsylvania
View the full listing of colleges »
View the full listing of acceptances into Fine & Performing Arts Programs »