Class of 2015
- Class size: 131
Composite SAT (88% tested) 1170/1776
- Critical Reading - 584
- Math - 586
- Writing - 606
- Composite ACT (60% tested) 26
- 35% of the Class of 2015 was admitted to at least one Tier 1 (Most Competitive) college.
- 72% of the Class of 2015 was admitted to Most Competitive or Highly Competitive Colleges or Universities.
- 66% enrolled in AP courses
- Awarded $18 million in Scholarships and Grants.
- 29,364 hours of community service completed.
Class of 2015 Acceptances Include:
New York University
Penn State University
University of Virginia
University of Pennsylvania