Holy Angels commitment to excellence in education does not end on graduation day. The Ellen and Ralph Merz Scholarships established by 1916 graduate Ellen Reilly Merz, a ward of the foundress, Sister Mary Nonna Dunphy, SSND, are awarded annually to graduates of Holy Angels. The scholarship covers partial tuition for one year in an undergraduate or graduate program, provided a minimum 3.0 average in studies is maintained.
- All graduates who are currently enrolled in a college or university or graduates who are planning to return to formal study in the next school year are eligible.
- The scholarship is intended for those pursuing a degree in education or field where education plays a significant (or important) role.
- Completed application must be received/postmarked by March 10, 2017 for consideration.
- This sum is available for your use in pursuing further education for the 2017-2018 academic year beginning the Fall 2017 semester and ending with the Summer 2018 session.
- Notifications will be mailed by May 15, 2017 and awardees will be asked to submit a copy of their tuition bill for the release of funds. Monies not used within that period will revert to the scholarship fund
2016-17 Merz Scholars
Julia DeSimone '15
Megan Emmich '06
Margaret Reuter Stubner '86
Victoria Zayat '13