The deadline for applications for the 2017/2018 school year has passed. Late applicants must complete the Admissions Process listed below by April 30, 2017 to be considered. Completed applicants will be considered beginning the week of May 1, 2017.
Students demonstrating exceptional academic achievement in their current high school may apply for the start of AHA’s September or January semesters.
Transfer applicants are considered based on availability and an appropriate curriculum match. AHA does not accept transfers into the 11th or 12th grade.
Admission Process for 2017/2018 School Year:
1. Online Transfer Application
2. School Visit (Angel for the Day)
3. Submit current 9th grade (and 10th grade, if applicable) school transcripts, including any standardized test scores. Please email (no hard copies) to: email@example.com. To ensure the timely receipt and review of your transcripts, please type TRANSCRIPTS in the subject line of your email.
4. Three (3) current teacher recommendations (Math, English, and one of your choice).
a. Teachers must email (no hard copies) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure the timely receipt and review of your transcripts, please type RECOMMENDATION in the subject line of your email.
5. Interview with Director of Admissions and Principal may be required. You will be notified by phone should this requirement apply to you.
Decision Letters will be mailed out on May 12, 2017.
Use the link below to download the Required Recommendation Form.
Click Start to Begin the Form: