2023-2024 FACTS Payment Plan Policy Information
FACTS Tuition Management Program
It is the policy of the Academy of Holy Angels that all new student families must register for the FACTS Tuition Management Program.
- FACTS is an easy and convenient automatic payment plan made through your checking or statement savings account. The plan will authorize your financial institution to make automatic monthly payments to FACTS on a specified day each month (5th or 20th). The tuition for the 2023-2024 academic school year may be paid through different payment schedules according to your choosing. These include: Pay in Full, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly (the pay period begins in July and ends in April, i.e. ten-month plan). Please note that incoming students who require multi-family FACTS’ Agreements must have both financially responsible parties registered with FACTS before the agreements may be activated.
- Please follow this link to register for FACTS.
- If you currently have a FACTS Agreement, you are considered a re-enrolling student family. Re-enrolling student families will automatically have their current FACTS Agreements rolled over for the 2023-2024 academic school year and should not register for a new FACTS Plan. The non-refundable AHA Re-enrollment fee of $350 (Upper School) or $250 (Middle School) will automatically be processed on May 10, 2023.
- You will receive re-enrollment information for verification directly from FACTS that will allow you to make any other changes or updates to your agreement for the 2023-2024 academic school year.
- FACTS offers the Peace of Mind (POM) Benefit tuition protection. The POM Benefit will pay any eligible FACTS unpaid balance for the current school year in the event of the death of the Responsible Party or his/her legal spouse. Coverage is only available to individuals under age 70.
- If you choose a one-payment option, you are not eligible for POM.
- POM has a $22.50 non-refundable annual fee, per agreement.
- If you wish to receive this benefit for 2023-2024 but did not select it in the past, you must indicate this choice during the verification process.
- Agreements placed on hold: if a claim is submitted and there are any payments past due, these payments will not be covered.
If you have an incoming sibling(s) please contact Student Billing to provide new student information to be added to your existing FACTS Agreement.
Please contact Student Billing if your daughter(s) is not returning to AHA so that your FACTS Agreement may be terminated.
IMPORTANT: The following fees will be automatically processed through your FACTS Agreement on June 12, 2023:
Upper School: Technology Fee $850, Parents’ Guild Dues $50, Capital Maintenance Fee $500 and Graduation Fee $300 (seniors only). These fees will NOT be reflected in your Confirmation Letter from FACTS as they will be added after Agreement finalization.
Middle School: Technology Fee/Chromebook lease $500, Parents Association Fee $50 and Graduation Fee $125 (8th grade only). These fees will NOT be reflected in your Confirmation Letter from FACTS as they will be added after Agreement finalization.
Facts Tuition Management Payments
If you are requesting a payment date change or adjustment, please call three (3) business days prior to the date of remittance. Email Student Billing and indicate URGENT FACTS Payment Request in the subject line.
Funds for tuition payments must be available Two (2) business days prior to the scheduled FACTS Remittance Date.