9th Grade Applicants Financial Aid Application Procedures 2024-2025
Please complete the online FACTS form below. Applications are due on or before November 30, 2023. Your 2022 Federal Tax Return and W2 Forms will be required. You will receive notification of Financial Aid, Merit and any other financial offering in January, as acceptance letters are available.
Please note that financial offers awarded are separate and distinct for each year applied.
FACTS Online Application
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: 9th Grade Applicants
- Copy of 2022 Federal tax form, including but not limited to, all supporting tax schedules, supporting wages and income earned documentation.
- Copy of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation and TANF.
- Separated/divorced parents must EACH include copies of all their
- Families applying for multiple siblings including a freshman and
Upperclassman must provide two tax returns (2022 and 2023).
- Files must be less than 20 MB each
- Supported file types: PDF, JPEG
- Supported image orientation: Vertical
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com »
If you require assistance with the form above, please contact a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.